Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bowling and Lunch

Wednesday the kids and I were bored so we went to lunch at Streamers and then went bowling. We are way to competitive. I don't have any idea where that comes from. I won the first game and Zane won the second game and Quinnelly was mad for the rest of the day because she got beat twice. She usually beats us all at everything. We need the Harpers to get back into town so the kids have something to do and I have someone to talk to.


Bowling shoes are cute. Can you tell who belongs to which foot?


My perfect form... ya right.

Zane was bowling with a huge 9 pounder. That's 1 pound 2 oz lighter that what he weighed when he was born. We had a good laugh about that.



Q wouldn't smile for the camera after she lost. She's so much like her dad! (hahahahahah)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Q cracks me up. I love bowling. We should go together.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

GREAT BLOG!

thats funny, it seems that you are a little competitive...

i felt bad the day i kicked your butt on the way home from school when Gini was driving the Maverick.

ah, memories

Andrea said...

I am so happy to know about your blog! Thanks to Jennifer C. for filling me in. Your site is adorable and you look like a grown up now! How'd that happen? Love seeing your family!

P.S. Do you know of any other blogs from the girls of the "good ol days"?
I'd love to know.
Andrea
admontierth@gmail.com

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Man you really have been keeping up on this whole blog thing! I loved the Monopoly blog... I could picture it so clealy :) As for the fourth, we had so much fun with you guys! I am so glad you decided to ride over and have breakfast with us. P.S. let's keep bloggin about my gourmet deserts, it makes me feel good :)

Cami D. said...

FUN - good idea boredom! You have great form - at least the ball is still in your lane!! When can I see you? I have a FUNNY picture to show you from Youth Conference...oh my!!

Shannon said...

Okay first of all fun with the bowling life, I have a couple of free games to pass your way when you want to take your kids again and can I make my peace on Cami's comment post, Oh My is right, now , now let's just show the picture and push DELETE!!! ha-ha!

Heather said...

ok, just because you have started back to work you cannot neglect your dear blog!! :)
Tell Z & Q hello!!!