Sunday, July 6, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...


Jeff and I went the Dbacks vs Padres game on Saturday with his boss Ken and his wife Liz. They are really fun but bad luck for the Dbacks. For some reason they said that every game that they go to they lose. Hmmm... That was the first game that we had been to since they went black and red. I like the colors. P.S. Liz and I found the BEST kettle corn at the game. I tried to take this picture of Jeff and I but it didn't work so well.

I asked a stranger danger to take this one. It looks better but she couldn't turn her body and get home plate in it, what a ding dong.


Liz and Ken suggested we try this little pizza place that they like called CIBO (chee-boe). He said it would be the best pizza we would ever have. Jeff is pretty good a his pizza tasting skills and after dinner he agreed with Ken that it was the best pizza he had ever had. I thought it was delicious. We had a pear and almond salad with honey that all four of us shared and two pizzas for dinner. For dessert they had crepes! My favorite! It was seriously like being back in France, they were that good. It was on the northeast corner of Filmore and 5th ave. in downtown Phoenix, so if you are there for a game try it out. We only waited about 20 minutes to get in. It was worth it. We had a great time.

Zane parked it at Rachel and Nathaniel's house. He got to play with Piper at the dog park. Then the cousins came over to watch a movie. Rachel made gourmet soup and for dessert, banana sorbet between coconut cookies. What a treat!

3 comments:

Elder Davis said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I just went to Pizzeria Bianco for the first time and that was the best pizza ever, but the wait was 2 1/2 hours. I'm going to have to go taste the one at CIBO now and compare.

Kyle said...

Hi Sara...your sister in law Nancy told me about your blog (our kids are in gymnastics together)...I love it! You are so cute (and your kids are so big now)! I really want to try the pizza place...thanks!
btw...our blog is bensonandkyle.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

I so want to go to that pizza place. I too like Jeff LOVE pizza. Where is it located.