Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Favorite Book!!!!

The Twilight series of Books is my favorite!!! I have a mommy crush on Edward, the vampire,...no worries Jeff knows. But today is a happy day, the quote of the day for Breaking Dawn started. Go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and you can read the new one everyday until August 2nd when the new book comes out. This is today's ...

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day:

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why you don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

I'm so excited... I wonder what it means..hmmmmm...

2 comments:

Melissa J. said...

Hi Sara. Thanks for the update. Nephi has not finished the book yet but I am anxious to read this one, "The Breaking Dawn" I hope you are doing well. 143

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

good one.... hmmmm