Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

So school started for the kids and myself. Zane is in third grade this year and Q is 6th. Sixth grade at her school is middle school and is considered junior high. She is feeling like hot stuff being able to switch classes. Zane is doing well, he really likes his new teacher.

I'm teaching all ASL level one classes this year. Five sections of the same thing gets boring but I am really enjoying my students. I think it's going to be a great year.

As if I don't have enough to do with young women's and all, I have started graduate school at ASU this year. I am taking twelve credit hours. That's four classes. I know, I'm crazy. I can see that now that the semester has started. I should have started with baby steps. Because one of the first assignments from one of my classes is literally a thirty page paper I am seriously rethinking if I can do this or not. I graduated from ASU almost 11 years ago. I'm no good at writing that kind of stuff anymore. I have some great friends who can tell that I am in way over my head and brought some real food in to my poor little family.

That's what's going on in our neck of the woods and why my blog has been neglected for a while.

6 comments:

Heather said...

SARA, holy cow!! You are a busy mama. Good for you getting your schooling finished. You got more then me! I am starting with an online math class in Jan. I probably have to take two math classes to get to the one that really counts!! It is intimidating just getting my AA. I can't imagine your masters. WOW! I am taking my read. and math assesment tests on Monday. I took a few classes back in 93 & 94. Sorry to type so much here! Good luck Sara, you are awesome. Hang in there.

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Sara I know you can do this and I know that it will be worth it! Hang in there... and I would bring you food but we both know how much I cook :) Yay for Quinn! I need to catch up with her about the whole multiple classes thing, we should start her a blog :)

mattis0n said...

Sara- you are my hero. That is great that you are doing the masters program. You will be so glad that you did it (you might not think that right now but you will) good for you. Stick with it.

Cami D. said...

You just might be my hero...how do you hold it all together! Um, I think you just inspired me to go back to school. Holy crap!

Lynnae said...

Sara you are amazing. You've got it going on. Stay with it. You won't believe it at times, but the example you are setting for your kids is great. Remember to take time for yourself though. :)

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

You forgot to mention that you also help out with Student Council. I dont know how you do it! And yet, you seem so relaxed...I am not allowed to complain about time constraints any more! Well I have enjoyed blogstalking you. See you at work.