Monday, July 14, 2008

The Apples Don't Fall far From the Tree!


We have a late start for church, 12:00, so the kids like to play games in the morning. Jeff is really good with them because most Sunday mornings for me are filled with meetings. So this is what I came home to on Sunday. The kids and Jeff in a heated game of Monopoly-Here and Now version. The CPA was giving them pointers on how to trade properties, and why you would want to get Camelback Mountain for LAX (airport) to make a monopoly. Before I knew it they had houses on their properties and the money was a fly-en! When I played monopoly as a kid we bought the properties, held on to them and went around the board until we were dizzy. No body ever won. Watch out, my kids know that they don't have to pay flat rate 2,000,000 income tax, they can figure out what 10% of their income is.

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

That's awesome!! Have Jeff ever played Cashflow? well I have it if you ever want to play - I'd like playing with him!

bands said...

Unless you were playing with Heber who, upon realizing that he was getting his trash kicked, would avoid officially losing by throwing his money at you and dancing around the room.

KaReN said...

Ya'll Look GREAT!! I found ya'll thru Heather J. I miss not seeing your family, so this is a great way to keep in touch. I've added u to my blog, hope its okay. Come check me blog out, im not good at keeping it up to date but i try.