Saturday, May 24, 2008

Inadequate...

So... I have been browsing other blogs and I feel inadequate. The computer I have is the one that Jeff and I both used when we were working on our undergraduate degrees from ASU thirteen years ago. It won't upload pictures from Quinnelly's (ya that's right, our daughter has a digital camera and we don't) camera. We are living in the stone ages of technology at our house. My friend Kim gave us her old Mac computer but Jeff thinks this one is fine, but Quinnelly and I are going to secretly put the other one up next week when Jeff is out of town. If it works we might have a picture next week. If not you will know our mission was foiled.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WELCOME!! So glad to have you in this bloggin world we live in! I will keep checkin back and want to see pics next time. Sounds good so far.

Melissa J. said...

Congratulation you have made it. Hey, feeling inadequate? Well, I feel the same way. I am not that creative so my blog will be very simple and sweet. Good luck with getting a new computer, ha. Pah, school is out! You can rest a for awhile.