Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Computer Challenged

It doesn't look like the pictures are going to happen for now. I can't figure out how to set up the "new" computer. It would have to go in our bedroom and we don't have a computer hook in there. We have a wireless router but I don't think it will work with out the antenna. I wish I were more technologically able to take care of myself. I am going to find some old pictures on a disk and try to up load them from that and see if that works.

Q hung out with her friends today. Yesterday she went to the lake with her cousins. They went fishing and she caught a blue gill.

Z came with Jeff and I to the movies. We went and saw Iron Man. We give it an A-. The minus is for some stuff at the beginning. Other than that it was really good.

We had a great Memorial Day. We did the traditional cemetery cleaning of the headstones of our relatives. All of the kids came. This is a great tradition of service that the kids are learning. Uncle Boe and Grandma got eaten by some black ants but other than that we had a great time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

sara, I only have your work email. I wanted to tell you about Richards bday. June 27, 7-9pm are z and q free that night?